What we do
Nexus lawyers provide the full range of environmental planning and development legal services to assist our Clients in making strategic decisions, including:
- Planning and development advice, in relation to:
- Development and Rezoning Applications and Modifications
- Building Certificates and Complying Development
- Conditions of consent
- Commencement, lapsing and lawfulness of consent
- Advice regarding existing use rights
- Compliance with development consent
- Pre-purchase advice
- Advice regarding the purchase, sale and development of contaminated land
- Heritage and Conservation advice
- Planning and property due diligence
We provide understandable and easy to act on advice and strive to provide efficient solutions to address our Client’s individual needs.
Find out more
How we do it
We help Clients realise their planning & development objectives.
We are Environmental Planning Law and litigation specialists, who regularly appear in the Land and Environment Court and other jurisdictions, so we are able to advise our Clients how to best achieve their desired outcomes. By making sure we understand our Clients individual needs, we deliver outcome-focussed advice that reflects how our Clients want to approach a matter.
We pride ourselves on being reachable, and quick to deliver advice that is readily understandable and easy to act on. The Nexus model means that we are able to agree billing structures that suit Clients, and that do not require constant renegotiation.